keldyn bear

keldyn bear
Kelder Bear

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cover Letter


To whom this may concern,
            I Bobbisue Nadeau have been through so much in English 102.  I have learned how to make a video and put it on my blog, I learned how to make a blog, how to make a link and add visuals, how to analyze instead of summarize which was very difficult for me since the are two very closely knitted types of writing in my opinion, etc… I feel through all of this I have become a stronger and more knowledgeable writer. 
            My biggest challenge in English 102 has been writing a thought within a thought.  It was very hard for me to write on a subject then go deeper into the thoughts without over thinking it to death. This was by far my hardest and most time consuming paper to write yet.  It was also my most rewarding paper. To struggle with it so much and then get a great grade on it made me feel like I concurred it, which was rewarding because the whole time I was trying to write it I felt like the paper was concurring me.
            So far the Sand Storm by Sean Huze has affected me the most because of the power of the truth in it.  It’s gruesome and vulgar, but true. It made me really understand why so many men and women come home from war noticeably changed and affected by what they have done and seen. It was very sad but informative for me.
             Analyzing has been very challenging for me this class. I am so used to just summarizing and stating facts that it was very hard for me to transition into another way of writing.  Summarizing is like second nature to me because I have written that way for so long. Analyzing really makes me think.
            Last but not least my goals are to do my best on every assignment and pass with flying colors.  To do this I feel I need to improve on my length of papers and detail.  These are not easy things but with hard work and dedication anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment